Sunday 22 February 2009

Who is Kitty Kat?



Web Designer Kat Tran Phuc was another busy girl who finished numerous screen-prints in Alarna's group class on Saturday. This is a selection from her 'Kitty Kat' range, derived from her name.



With much patience cutting her stencil and skill at screen-printing a ribbed tank top (never easy) I'm sure that all will agree that the final product is a success!


With only 2 weeks left (eek!) until the Stitches and Craft Show in Melbourne and with pending orders, I won't be teaching any more workshops until the end of March now.

Today we were busy (never a weekend off) doing our own photo-shoot for our next Spring/Summer range so stay tuned for a peek at some our lovely hand-printed organic clothing.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! Thank u so much again! I'm very happy about my results! Kat

Related Posts with Thumbnails