Saturday 2 July 2011

Natural and Organic Melbourne

I love visiting the shops and meeting the people who stock our products and who are as passionate about natural and eco-friendly materials as we are.

During my recent trip to Melbourne, I had the pleasure of meeting Aya Okunoya and her sweet son Amuro of Muku Organical Baby.

"Muku" is a Japanese word meaning pure or innocent and the store has long been known for providing Melbourne with beautifully designed organic and natural products for babies and children.

Just 2 doors down, you will now find the new Muku Living store that offers natural products for your home and organic fashion for adults.

It's a beautiful space with new products arriving weekly and I'm pleased to announce that Thea & Sami natural homewares have now landed in store too.

You will find Muku Living at 72 Glen Eira Road, Ripponlea. For more information, please visit the MUKU website.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I'd like to have a peek in those stores! You must be chuffed to have your stuff sold there. I know if I had a shop I'd be stocking your beautiful fabrics and homewares! :)

Alecia @ Tchotchkes etc. said...

wow they look like they have some lovely stuff - I'll have to add them to my shopping list for next time I head to Melbourne

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

What lovely stores. Ange

Pesky Cat Designs said...

What a lovely shop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails