Thursday 29 September 2011

Hope & Me - Launceston

Remember these gorgeous paper flowers from my trip to Tasmania?

I can now reveal that they were photographed at Hope & Me, our newest stockist in Launceston. I love this store and so will you. Let me show you around.

Did you know that baby shoes grow on trees?

I'm really loving touches of yellow this season.

Oh hello young man. Lindi McMahon, the clever store owner painted this jewellery wall display herself.

You will find a bunch of sweet smelling natural soaps, custom gift-wrapped with our screen-printed, natural linen. More Thea & Sami products will be in store soon!

You will find Hope & Me in the Quandrant Mall in Launceston. That's Lindi behind the counter. For more information and to keep up with regular updates, LIKE Hope and Me on Facebook.

5 comments:

Le said...

what a lovely wee shop - just right for your products :) le xox

Mimi said...

Gorgeous shop, your soaps look fabulous. Mimi xx

Hot Fudge said...

Oh ... book me on a flight somebody! What a delightful shop.

Jane said...

Time I made a trip up to Launie, Thea! Thanks for the heads-up. J x

Claudia Lane said...

Hi Thea! it looks like a fantastic place to shop :)

Claudia xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails