Tuesday 12 October 2010

Lifestyle Shop - Sunshine Coast

Do you remember this stunning cabinet? Now, I can reveal where it came from.

I'm more than a little excited to announce that Finders Keepers Homewares at Peregian Beach is the latest stockist of Thea & Sami homewares & acccessories.

There's impeccable style everywhere you turn in this store. I love it!


Unique pieces are sourced by style-savvy owner, Annika Kelly.

I picked up these pretty manilla folders in the hope that I be motivated to catch up with my paperwork. Doing that today, I promise.

The butterflies are my favourite.

Peregian Beach is everything I liked about neighbouring Noosa - 20 years ago. A relaxed beach atmosphere without all the larger chain stores. You will only find indie boutiques, small shops and cafes here.

I suppose you want to know where this shop is? You will find Finders Keepers Homewares at Shop 4, 224 David Low Way, Peregian Beach. You may also visit their website.

Images taken by me (Thea).

7 comments:

Kerri - Driftwood Interiors said...

Congratulations Thea, what great news! Looks like a lovely shop, and as I spend quite a lot of time at Noosa, I'll make sure I call in and check it out. K xx

Noosa Beach House said...

Oh, this IS a lovely shop, I drop in there when I'm going past and have a poke around, always gorgeous stuff! I am a newbie to your blog but now I have another reason to drop in there :)
Cheers x

Anna Bartlett said...

Love those cushions with the portraits! And good luck with the paperwork. Maybe you should have picked some up for me too...

Felicity said...

YEAH!

It's wonderful to have your products in my neighbourhood at last.

x Felicity

Sandra Eterovic said...

Congratulations Thea, it must be such a wonderful feeling to have your items in such special stores. I like your folders too -- I think that's the only thing that would motivate me to do anything like paperwork!

All the best
Sandra

Magrinha said...

Very beautiful your blog. I"m from brazil.Kisses AngelaMagrinha
http://magrinhablogideias.blogspot.com/

the old boathouse said...

You must be chalking up the kms on your car Thea haha. But what wonderful places your items are being stocked.cheers katherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails