Monday 30 March 2009

Inspiring Couple

I have a confession to make; sometimes I just don't feel like getting up on a Saturday morning to drive to my studio.  Of course I do get up and I know that once I am there to meet my new group of eager beavers waiting to screen-print, the day will be quite exciting and full of inspiration.



Last Saturday was no exception with a fun group including Irene Beets & Ray Von Ronn.  Irene printed this adorable Sock Monkey on a t-shirt for her daughter.  I was very impressed by the detail and how she managed to make it look so three dimensional, all from a hand-cut stencil!

Ray printed these amazing lions (cougars? He is American, after all).  If you look closely, there are playing card symbols cleverly hidden in the design.  Ray and Irene have been designing clothing for Poker players - their latest career move.



That's Ray with his Bounty Hunter t-shirt looking more like the hunted than the hunter. More pics to follow.  Visit Workshops for more information or to instantly book your screen-printing class.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails