Monday 25 May 2009

Sunday Brunch

Oh, I wish it was Sunday again as I don't feel rested at all. Hubby and I have been screen-printing fabrics every Sunday afternoon as I need the (free) help to catch up with work and to pay my bills. I feel so tired and this week is going to be a very busy one with exciting things happening that I will reveal as they occur.

I do love to have brunch on a Sunday and there are so many great cafes around Brisbane that we never run out of places to go. Yesterday, we had brunch at one of my favourites, the Fish Cafe in Manly on Moreton Bay.



This was the view from our table before it started raining again.


Good coffee is very important and this one was exceptional. I always have a latte with skim milk and sweetener so that I can artificially feel better about indulging on...


arguably, the best blueberries pancakes in town topped with mascarpone cheese - YUM!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

9crafty11 said...

Hearing you about being tired! You always think I'll have time to do that, but always seem to run out, & then you start stressing out! But can't wait to hear what you are going to reveal & can't wait until Saturday to do a class myself..weather permitting!!

bubbachenille said...

I was scrolling down very slowly, I drink my coffee the same way you do.....then the pancakes OMG OMG My mouth started watering as I havent had breaky yet ! I better go and make some porridge, Thanks For getting my taste bus flowing!!

beachvintage.com said...

That place never disappoints.

Unknown said...

My, my, those pancakes look so good!
Thankyou for your comments on my blog. I have even taken your advice about taking some time out and booked a weeks leave from work next week! I hope all is going well for you and that you have had (or will soon have) a chance for some rest and recoup :)

ittybittyandpretty said...

i am exhausted from the moment i wake up!! i love all of the prints from your workshop.
%*_*% rosey

Thea said...

Hi Clarebee, glad to hear you are taking some time off. That makes me realise that I should take my own advice. Will schedule a day off for next week :)

Jay Dee said...

So glad you got a little bit of time out over the weekend! Lovely to hear from you yesterday and looking forward to catching up in person soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails