One of the best things about writing a blog is the friendships that develop. Recently, I commented on somebody's blog because I absolutely loved what they had done with the fallen branch from a tree. The clever and resourceful Peta had them made into play blocks for her children and I was pleasantly surprised to receive 3 of my own to play with. I just can't stop admiring them as they now sit on my desk. I just love their natural beauty. You can see the original post at Peta's blog Pippiwillow. Peta has a lovely Thea & Sami surprise on its way too.
So with that bloggy good spirit in mind, I take the opportunity to apologise to Crafty Rie for taking so long to blog about her Pay it Forward post. However, better late than never so I am now passing on some blog love too. If you would like to participate, here's out it works:
I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment. I am willing to post overseas (I am in Australia, but remember you must commit on your blog to do the same to others).
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Welcome to everyone. I will however, make an effort to do something that you like based on what I see on your blog, BUT there are no guarantees.
Yes, I know I raved on about not passing on blog awards, etc. but this is different as it is totally voluntary and you are under no obligation to participate. If you want to pay it forward, please comment.
4 hours ago