Google+ Followers

Monday, 17 August 2009

Breathe

I ended up working all weekend and am still working through the night. On my big day off (see previous post) we enjoyed a lunchtime picnic in the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens. Spring has certainly arrived early here; not that we really had a winter.



I love this photo! It reminds me to breathe. Relaxing on the lawn under the trees, this was my beautiful view looking up. I need to make more time to enjoy simple pleasures like this, do you?

Have a great week!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

Just wanted to pop in and say "hello".

I spotted your blog on a list somewhere? and was intrigued as my daughter's name is Thea and I cannot say either of us has ever come across another one.

See you again soon,

Lisa

Beach Vintage said...

Yes, we all need to stop and smell the roses. This week I intend on doing that. Have a great week and Happy Wedding Annie Thea.

Dragonfly said...

Hi Thea, great pic! The sky is such a beautiful colour. I'm loving this weather - we have been very lucky this winter!! Sometimes its a huge effort to take a break in our busy days - but just a few minutes in the fresh air looking at nature is what we all need everyday. It completely re-charges by batteries! Enjoy your day - Karen

Nikki Cardigan said...

Maybe you need to print this photo Thea and hang it near your workspace...

Sandrine said...

Oui, Oui I agree Thea me too ;)!

Thea said...

That is such a good idea to print the photo. I shall put it on my studio fridge. x

Tinniegirl said...

It's a beautiful photo, and yes I definitely need to remember to take more time for moments like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails