Sunday 6 December 2009

Christmas Shopping

Many designers and makers of fine hand-made goods will be at the Young Designers Market today selling original and locally-produced designs. The Market is located along Little Stanley Street in South Brisbane opposite lots of lovely cafes and restaurants. Today will be hot so I thoroughly recommend an ice-cream waffle cone from Movenpick. My favourite is the Pistachio. Delicious!



















Don't forget to say hello to me at the Thea & Sami stall. I will be selling hand-printed tableware and other goodies to tempt you including many organic cotton t-shirts at giveaway prices.

2 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Have a great day in the market! Wishing you many sales and lots of fun. :)

Mooce said...

I was hoping to participate at this one but was late with my application. Hope you had a good day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails