Sunday 7 March 2010

The Last Market

It looks like skies are finally clearing as I am getting ready for the Young Designers Market today at Southbank in Brisbane. If you are in the neighbourhood, please come by and say hello. The Thea & Sami fashion clearance continues with the last of the Brisbane Skirts - nothing over $50! I have lots of fabric and scrap packs and lovely homewares for Mother's Day gifts or for yourselves.

I have decided that this will be the last market that I will be doing. I am seriously exhausted and need to start getting products ready for the Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show. It's quickly sneaking up on us. Hope to see you today!

4 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

Looking forward to the Stitches and Craft Show this year too, as a customer, i love this direction that it is going in, See you there!

Trish Goodfield said...

Yeah for the sun. I was straight out hanging fabric on the line this morning. Already dry and ready for dyeing. We're doing Melbourne as well but first the Sydney show.

Sirkka´s photo and art said...

Nice t-shirt

Curiouser & Curiouser said...

I too am happy it didn't rain too much yesterday at the ydm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails