Tuesday 26 October 2010

More Fruity Prints

I meet the nicest people in my workshops and I love hearing from past participants who continue screen-printing at home.

So thank you to Larissa Cowling who you met here, for emailing me these pics this morning of her Pear tea-towels. Fruity prints seem to be popular. The printed overlay is quite effective and sampling is such an important part of design development.

See you on Saturday, Larissa!

Sorry if you were hoping to join our December screen-printing workshop. I only added the date to the website yesterday but it sold out within 24 hours - that's a new record!

I will be able to teach more students per class in our new, bigger studio next year with the assistance of my new sidekick. I will introduce her to you at a later date...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails