Sunday 13 February 2011

Grrr..

Don't you just hate it when your good work is undone shortly after?

Yesterday, I FINALLY took time out of my busy schedule to trim and wash Zoe as well as clip her nails and apply necessary flea/tick treatment. I did not let her out of the house until she was totally dry.

Two hours later, I looked up from my computer to see this unpleasant sight. The brat thought it would be a great idea to go digging in the yard after her bath.

She seems quite pleased with herself, doesn't she? I was less than pleased so back in the bath tub she went.

Thank you for all of your kind comments in response to my previous post. I have decided to go for a overdue physical check-up when I return from Sydney.

My aunty's brain tumour had metastasised from breast cancer, something she was unaware of. She had no idea that she was sick as she felt no pain and was always too busy working. It was discovered far too late. Look after yourselves dear friends.

I will be back later today to share the details about a recently opened Brisbane craft cafe.

1 comment:

the old boathouse said...

Hey Thea, What a naughty little guy. My dog does the same. Then I have to try and stop him from coming in the house and spreading mud everywhere. Good idea to get the check up. I did the same after similar events in my family and it is worth it for peace of mind. Hope today is a happier day, will be thinking of you, cheers Katherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails