Friday 11 March 2011

Linen Fabric Packs

Today was my first day of official studio duties in our new space and I loved it. I was cutting fabrics for table runners and cushions and managed to throw together some gorgeous fabric packs.

If you love sewing with hand-printed and natural linens then have a looky here and here.

Scrap Packs are always popular so keep checking these pages too. More will be added as time permits.

I'm looking forward to catching up with things around the house this weekend and a couple of little projects. How about you?

2 comments:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

I am so happy to hear you are happily hard at it :)
Goods things now.
I look forward to seeing what you get up to in your new space

Jenny said...

Glad to hear it has all come together for you at the studio - phew! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails