Tuesday 12 April 2011

French Stripes Table Runner

Oh my, it has taken me ages to find time to update the website but I have now added French Stripes Table Runners in natural linen.

I cheated and quickly photographed the runners on my old ladder but I like this display and you get the idea of how they look.

Available in traditional French colours of red, crème and blue on natural linen. Choose from 2 lengths. Order now for Mother's Day.

Coordinate with our linen napkins or the Thea & Sami striped cushions look pretty good too. Do you like the striped range?

4 comments:

Tessa White said...

Oh I love those, linen and simple stripes...got to be a top seller x

Anonymous said...

Loving the stripes Thea! Especially the grey and white :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic stripes Thea! It's been too long since I caught up on your blog - these are lovely.

Tracey said...

Oh the stripes look very nice! I love a mix of stripes throughout the house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails