Wednesday 25 May 2011

Winter Lovelies

I'm cold today. Those of you south of the border can stop laughing now. It is cold in the mornings here and I am looking forward to wearing my new Gaye Abandon arm warmers today. They arrived in the mail super-fast on Monday.

They're so cozy and I love that they're made of recycled woollen garments and in Australia (Melbourne). Yay!

I think I need a hot water bottle cover next

or how about this colourful Scarf Necklace? I want them all. You can purchase your own one-of-a-kind creation from Gaye Abandon's Made It Shop or Etsy.

On another note, I would like to thank everyone who has donated to our Cancer Council fund so far. We have already reached 25% of our goal of $500 and that doesn't count the donations from the lovely ladies who will be attending our Morning Tea tomorrow. I'm excited!

Images are courtesy of Gaye Abandon.

8 comments:

Leonie said...

They are gorgeous, and quite addictive! Gaye's studio is on the same floor as mine, so I just have to walk around the corner. I'm getting a hot water bottle cover today! And its really cold here in Melbourne, especially in the studio!

Tiff said...

I LOVE all of these Thea! I was cold this morning too! X

Christy Franklin said...

I need me some of those hand warmers too!!

Claudia Lane said...

Thea today is freezing in Sydney...wish I had a pair of your gorgeous arm warmers :))

Caroline said...

Yes its COLD! Winter comes all of a sudden in Brisbane isn't it. I'm off to rumage at the back of my sock drawer for a nice thick cozy pair (not as good looking as those arm warmers though!).

Hot Fudge said...

Watch out - I may come over and snatch those super arm warmers right off your hands. I'm FREEZING! In Brisbane!

Gen said...

Hey - Yep it surely is very cold and I am wearing my new Gaye Abndon armies every day now with some fabulous comments from my colleagues.

Thea said...

Your studios sound like the cool kids' hangout Leonie. I did see that Sydney had wild weather this morning and thank you to fellow Qlders for agreeing with me that it was freezing this morning. Our perception is our reality as Dr. Phil would say :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails