Wednesday 15 June 2011

Pretty Laptop Bags

What joy! I picked up my new laptop bag from the post office yesterday. I'm in love.

After an unsuccessful local search for a feminine and not black, blokey bag, I gave up and shopped on-line from Cool Computer Bags. So many choices and lots of bargains to be had at their site. They post worldwide and shipping was relatively quick.

I'm in love with light blues lately and chose this McKlein Willow Spring leather laptop bag in Aqua but it is also available in other colours.

Or if you prefer non-leather options, you may like this Mango Tango faux-suede number in Camel.


For the romantics, I recommend carrying your computer around with in Mellow World's Flower Shop case.

If you do order, make sure you measure your computer's dimensions and compare with each bag's description. My laptop fits perfectly in mine.

Let us know if you have found any other pretty laptop bags.

10 comments:

Claudia Lane said...

These are really cool Thea...thanks for sharing :)
Hope you are having a great day
Claudia xo

Felicity said...

Oh Lordy Thea, your new bag is truly divine!

Loving the colour and the detail. Am scooting over to the website right now to have a squiz for myself.

xx Feliciyt

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I have to say that's the prettiest laptop bag I've ever seen! And ooohhh... they have it in red too... :)

Mimi said...

A beautiful choice Thea love the blue! Mimi x

Naturally Carol said...

Your choices are beautiful..I'm so tired of seeing business like black or charcoal..yours are fun and functional.

Thea said...

Thanks ladies. I agree that business-like shouldn't have to be boring. Colour makes me happy.

Tiff said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I want one too! That blue is perfect! X

Dream House Trish said...

Thanks for the link Thea, my daughter is off to uni next year and a gorgeous bag just like yours would be right up her ally!!
have a lovely week!!

Ruby and Belle said...

oh my goodness, I love that bag, don't even have a laptop but would buy one.
Loenhide have a similar bag in the same colour that I have had my eye on.
They are having a sale on Friday from the factory in Stafford if you are interested.
Sorry I didn't make to the the studio opening.
We ended up moving that weekend and my hubby discontected the internet before I had a chance to email you. Hope I get the chance to pop over soon.
Mekaela

Thea said...

Hi Mekaela, I didn't even know Louenhide had a factory in Brisbane. Thanks for sharing. I won't need to go as I already have my gorgeous bag but if anybody else is interested, their website is: www.louenhide.com.au

Related Posts with Thumbnails