Friday 16 September 2011

Circular Cushion

You're a clever lot and I just love seeing what you do with our fabrics.

Marcia made a circular cushion from our Marguerite navy print fabric. Marcia plans to finish with a button in the centre.

It had never occurred to me to make circular cushions but I really like the look. What do you think?


So for all the blue lovers, you can now buy the Marguerite print on white linen.

Also available black print on natural linen. Don't like sewing. We have Marguerite linen cushions for you too.

Yay! Today is Friday and the studio shop is open for visitors. See you from 10.00 am onwards. Our location is here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great, love the navy against the white and of course the circular cushion is lovely. I actually saw circular cushions on a show or movie I was watching recently, set in the 70's (can't remember what it was) but thought it would be good to try it out and there you go, someone has! Enjoy your weekend :)

the old boathouse said...

Love it...and the button sounds very chic! I also love pin wheel cushions and roll ones too and your fabrics would look amazing on both styles but I am completely uselss when it comes to sewing, xx Katherine

Hot Fudge said...

I love the circular cushion and am in awe at how smooth the edges are!

brismod said...

I love this too. That circular cushion looks fab with your fabric. xx

The Chairy Godmother said...

it's great! is there a zip? if so - well done, I'll bet that was really tricky.

Related Posts with Thumbnails