Thursday 20 October 2011

Zippity Checked Purses

I just couldn't wait to share these beauties with you! The hand-printed French Checks zip purses are impeccably made by my very lovely and talented friend Alyssa Milton of Lyssy May.

I only have 2 samples of each of the 3 colourways shown (6 in total) and will be taking them with me to the Bowerbird Bazaar next week unless somebody claims them first.

They purses are fully lined with contrasting cotton fabric and have been scotch-guarded for extra protection. Limited edition, they are priced at $29 each.

3 comments:

the old boathouse said...

Oh now these are fab Thea. Xxx Katherine

petals and vintage said...

Yep! I am so loving these Thea. Brilliant. x

Mimi said...

They are gorgeous! Love the Red white and blue. Mimi xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails