Sunday 15 January 2012

A Little Break

We're having a little break this week before getting back into the full swing of things for 2012. Currently hanging around and hoping for the sun to make an appearance.

Yes, I am aware that the family pet has a bad haircut. Unfortunately, she is not one to cooperate with professional groomers so she gets the el-cheapo home version.

Essentials on this Summer break include my sketchbook

and the bathroom scales to keep me on track for not undoing my recent good efforts. Especially after the Thursday's sugar overload (see previous post).

So I may not be around much this week but you can still order our wares on-line and I hope you do because someone has to pay for this beach holiday. Parcels will be shipped out on Monday, January 23rd. Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Ruby and Belle said...

Have a lovely break Thea,
Hope the sun comes back out for you
Mekaela

Le said...

enjoy your break lovey ... see you on the flip side - best le xox

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Awww, your doggie looks as sweet as ever even with his homemade haircut, which by the way looks perfectly fine to me!

Enjoy your well deserved break pool side. Put your feet up and have yourself a nice cocktail while you sketch away new creative ideas. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails