Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday Discoveries

Sunday is our fun day. Today, the man and I stumbled across the Green Door Cafe / Gallery, a newish cafe/gallery in Stones Corner where we enjoyed a great breakfast.

The cafe also sells a small collection of vintage items and I couldn't say no to these darling little milk bottles. Perfect for housing my carnations from yesterday's photoshoot. Yes, I like carnations (I know many don't).

Back to breakfast; the food was delicious! What else can I say?

Lovely cosy atmosphere.

And another vintage purchase from the cafe. Plastic and kind of kitschy, plastic shell napkin rings. These may come in handy the next time we have a photoshoot. Find more vintage goodness over at Her Library Adventures.

Finally, here's a sneaky peek from yesterday's photo shoot; our new monogrammed linen napkins that can be custom-printed with any initials, font or colour. The table runner is our Iron Flowers design.

The above is just one of the amazing images from The Design Villa team. Will share more fabulousness very soon!

1 comment:

Calico Child said...

Thats lovely Thea & I love the look of that cafe so cosy will have to go there when next in Brissy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails