Monday 22 October 2012

Behind the Scenes

Here are some snaps from from behind the scenes of our photoshoot yesterday with stylist /photographer Louise Perkins of The Design Villa.  So much fun working with Louise!

Professional shot by Louise. Taken in my backyard. It was quite nice out there so I really should get outside more often.

Ottomans in the wild!

 Louise the style queen.

Mixing patterns in red: Tentacality (chair), French Stripes and Fretwork (ottoman).


The rest of the photos were taken with my phone using the Instagram app. You can follow my feed here. Looking forward to getting the rest of the professional images back and sharing with you.

1 comment:

Naturally Carol said...

Fabulous pictures and of course fabrics and furniture. It is amazing what difference good styling makes to increase the 'want factor'..I want them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails