Wednesday 10 October 2012

New Ottomans Available

So excited about having our new ottomans. Hand-printed by us on hard-wearing upholstery weight Natural Linen and all made locally. How good is that? This one is our popular 'Fretwork' design in Red.

'Bohemian Blooms' in White print.

Then I started playing around with other designs so we're getting the 'Peacock Party' in Teal made up too.

And I'm especially excited about having my Brisbane City print made up too. The height of the print perfectly suits the scale of the ottoman. This would be a great Christmas present.

You can order ottomans here and we will custom-make in any of our designs and/ or print colours. Allow up to 4 weeks for orders including delivery which is free Australia-wide.

I'm off to do a sandal-making workshop today with these great talents. Will be posting photos to my Instagram throughout the day if you're interested in having a sticky beak.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails