Wednesday 3 March 2010

Linen Tea Cosies

It's been busy over here at Thea & Sami HQ. I have been calling and visiting stores, showing my wares and orders are slowly rolling in.

The linens are the popular choice at the moment and I have just listed these tea-cosies in the on-line store. The design is Little Hydrangeas and is available in a creme or navy print.

Fully quilted and insulated with bamboo wadding, you never have to drink cold tea again! The interior is lined with a natural linen/cotton blend and the seams are professionally finished with binding (interior view below).

I will have some of these babies with me at the Young Designers Market this Sunday at Brisbane's Southbank. Fingers crossed that the rain will subside by then. Mother's Day is not too far away for the few of us who like to plan ahead :)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Tania said...

I aspire to the day when I can make a cup of tea and drink it hot to the very end. A month or so ago, I caught myself reheating a cuppa in the microwave. AAARRRGGGH! I said to myself: 'Myself, you have now crossed a line.'

Bring on the lovely tea cosies!

yardage girl said...

These look lovely, Thea - beautifully made. Nic

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

So gorgeous :-) I, myself, am a cool tea drinker, but I can 100% appreciate the need for one for these as even cool tea drinkers don't like it cold!

one sydney road said...

These look so beautiful...love the designs :)!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I love these linen tea cozies! The fabric is perfect. I am sure they will be a best seller. :)

pepper said...

oh lovely! It is getting a little colder now, and noone likes cold tea. nuh-uh. such a pretty design too.

admin said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails