Sunday 13 June 2010

Flea Market Finds - Kitchen

I'm a little late today but I think you will enjoy all of these retro pieces found at Footprints for under $5 a piece.

Brisbanites listen up, the best op shops are not in Brisbane but a few kilometres east at Capalaba. Thrifts shops abound in this neighbourhood and prices are much better than in Brisbane. My personal favourite is Footprints but also check out the Endeavour Foundation shop that is next door and the Salvation Army store a short drive away.

Take a peek at what other lovely people have found over at Sophie's Flea Market Finds.

8 comments:

moose and bird said...

Great finds! I love the pattern on the wooden hot plate and the fish shaped plate. Hope you have had a happy weekend. xo

brismod said...

I'm liking your fish plate very much, Thea. Thanks for the tip about the op-shops too!

Nick said...

Nice finds. I like that orange plate with the embossing and the wooden thingy the best. Capabala...got it. Will be heading up there soon. and these bits of info are very important on a recon mission!

petals and vintage said...

Oh no my secret is out! Seriously, the Capalaba Op Shops are great, they are huge and I can always manage to find something- funnily enough!
Pam

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Brilliant finds & you're making quite the collection. I scored big time today on my post, lucky us!! Love Posie

Exquisite Accessories said...

Hi Thea, so glad you havent given up on me :) Glad you are having fun with your finds, I miss Brissy for going round the op shops I have found a good little one up hear in North east QLD, have my eye on a few items lets hope I dont miss out when I go back!!

beachvintage.com said...

My fav is footprints in that area too. I am always there, may bump into you soon!

Little Jane St said...

Nice finds! I will have to make some time to go on a little road trip put your way:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails