Tuesday 14 December 2010

Time for Tea

I'm currently working on new fabric & product designs that we will be introducing at the next Life Instyle trade show in February.

This is the time to evaluate which products are viable to keep producing and which are not. So sorry tea cosies - you guys are history.


However, this is good news for those who are still looking for Christmas presents as the Tea Cosies that remain in stock are now on sale! (I'm keeping one for my mum).

They are all hand-printed and quilted with eco-friendly bamboo wadding.

The linen Tea Cosies also coordinate with our sweet Hydrangea placemats, tea-towels and table runners.

Go shopping and check out more sale items here.

3 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I can't wait to see your new designs!

I received your fish design tea towel today and I absolutely love it! It brightens up my entire kitchen. It's so pretty I want to frame it!

Jen said...

Wow - I havent seem tea-cosies for years... love them.
Jen & Row
http://shimistore.blogspot.com/

Sammy said...

I love your tea time. High tea is the best.

Love,

-Samya :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails