Thursday 29 November 2007

Working with Children and Animals


They say never work with children and animals but I had a ball shooting Carly, my new model for the kids' t-shirts I just printed in time for Christmas. Then Fergus the dog literally ran into the picutre and showed that he could pose too so we let him stay too.

However, I did have my reservations when Carly excitedly suggested that we do one of the photos with Milly.

"Who's Milly?"
"My pet rat!" was the informative reply.

After I was assured that Milly would totally respect the garments and not cause any damage, she was given a chance to model. Even if (like me) you don't particularly like rodents with tails, you have to agree that she is looking cute and pretty. So I got the look I wanted for the sweet little girls' t-shirts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails