Saturday 29 November 2008

Little Miss Handbags






I love the new Thea & Sami website and on-line store and I know that some of you do too as I have received some lovely emails telling me so.  I have to thank the multi-talented Alyssa Milton who is the designer and creator of Lyssy May Handbags for the new look website.

Not only does this girl know how to design and sew but she knows how to build a great website from scratch - no templates here!  If you are looking for expertise with creating your own, please contact Alyssa through her website.

Look out for some new fabric designs that we are printing exclusively for Alyssa's upcoming bag designs as part of our wonderful collaboration. She does what she knows best (website design) and I do what I know best (fabric printing).

This wonderful denim hand-made bag is part of Lyssy May's "Little Miss" range. I have just ordered one in the green trim (seen here) and one in the pink trim for my two young nieces for Christmas. Not only are they super original but I won't have to fight the Christmas mall crowds.

See this "Bird at My Window" design and other great hand-bags at Lyssy May's on-line market place.

Again, don't forget that you can leave a comment on any one of these entries (see previous) for a chance for a free door mouse!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails