Friday 6 February 2009

My Mum & Dad Made These



I love getting emails from happy customers so imagine my delight when I received these adorable
photos today.  Meet Rocco Christiansen who is one lucky little fellow as he is wearing original designs by his very talented mum Liz.

Last year, Liz brought along her husband Elton, sister Kathryn and niece Natasha to the Thea & Sami studio to learn how to screen-print.  I have yet to meet a more prepared team of printers than Liz and Elton who must have screen-printed dozens of little clothes for baby Rocco on the day and he wasn't even born yet!

So here we have him finally fitting into his own exclusive range of hand-printed clothes at the age of 6 1/2 months.  Isn't he just the cutest model?

 

We offer discounts for group workshops so please contact me if you would like to book your own date. They are also fun for corporate team building.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalija said...

So cute pics :)))And interesting name: Rocco. Very italian :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails