Sunday 8 February 2009

T-Shirt Printing Class



What a busy week it's been!  I was so tired last night that I just stayed home and slept, slept and spent most of today sleeping some more.

I did manage to teach my first two Commercial T-Shirt Printing classes yesterday and am grateful to my participants (aka guinea pigs) for their patience as I only managed to write the class program and students' notes on Friday night.  I also apologise to my morning class as I forgot to take photos but here is the afternoon group who are now ready to go out into the world and produce their own t-shirts.

Justin Long came along with girlfriend Natasha Johnston and are both looking like pros working the t-shirt carousel.

 

The lovely Justine Greig is curing her t-shirt through the tunnel dryer.  This class wasn't advertised but was offered to subscribers of the Thea & Sami VIP news who had attended the Intro to Screen-Printing workshop.   FYI, there is still one spot left for each of the next 2 Saturdays; February 14th & 21st if you are in Brisbane.




Watch this space as we are currently sampling new feminine styles of organic t-shirts.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails