Wednesday 4 March 2009

Calling All Crafters



Like most fabric lovers, I have accumulated quite a stash over the years.  However, in the name of decluttering and boosting my cash flow, I decided to start printing the fabrics that are taking up studio space.  Thus, we have been printing all week and while these particular fabrics are not organic, it is a good thing to pass them on to clever crafty types who can make something wonderful with them. As we have used fabrics in stock, these particular colourways are limited-edition and will not be repeated. Organic fabric packs will be on offer too.

I love printing over patterned fabrics such as this cotton ticking. Look out for our own layered designs that are coming soon.
   

I spent the better part of today cutting and packing the fabrics into craft packs.  It took me a while to figure out the best way to do this and folding and ironing each set gave the best results.  The packaging is biodegradable cellophane and I am waiting for some recycled card labels to arrive this week.

We will be selling the fabric packs at the Young Designers Market at South Brisbane this coming Sunday and then at the Stitches and Craft Show in Melbourne from March 11 - 15th.   I will also be packing some vintage fabric pieces into packs.  

 

Hint for my blog readers - go to Living Creatively to print out a Thea & Sami voucher to save 15% off 2 or more products to use at either event.  The voucher does not apply to sale items and there will be lots of clearance items at the Young Designers Market.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails