Wednesday 8 April 2009

Influenced by Nature



Another textile exhibition that I will be attending is that of my good friend's Beatrice Jackson.  Entitled "Influenced by Nature", it features handwoven and dyed textiles that I know Beatrice creates in her home.  I have visited her 'loom room' that houses her large loom and it is awesome.  I must find time to revisit to get some pics for you.


The opening is on Friday, 24th April 2009
6 pm for 6.30 pm
at the Logan Art Gallery, Corner Wembley Road & Jacaranda Ave,
Logan Central.

Mmm, I'm not sure if this Gallery also offers free wine (see previous entry). The exhibition runs until May 23rd. Support local designers!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thea said...

I have been informed by Beatrice that the Gallery does indeed provide free wine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails