Monday 16 November 2009

Cutie Patootie













How sweet do I look in my lovely new dress? My name is Madeleine and I am wearing my new dress made by my designer mum, Petra and featuring Thea & Sami's baby-soft "Pets and Bones" muslin fabric in lolly pink. The contrasting neck ruffle was hand-stitched by mummy too.














Thanks Madeleine!

Proud mama, Petra Jones is the talent behind Mooce Baby and was won of the winners of our new Pets & Bones hemp/organic muslin and was happy to trial the fabric. 1/2 metre was more than enough for this sweet dress. The fabric is very lightweight making it ideal for those hot summer days and can be gentle machine-washed.

If you are looking for a lovely eco-friendly fabric that is kind to sensitive skins, you can purchase some "Pets and Bones" muslin, also available in Jelly Green, through the Thea & Sami store.

9 comments:

Bec said...

A perfect model for gorgeous fabric.

Unknown said...

Oh how gorgeous! Just so cute it hurts.

Unknown said...

Yep, she is a cutie patootie!! Such a cute little dress too :-)

Mooce said...

Thea, thanks for letting me create from your fabric - Madeleine likes to wear her new dress : )

Pesky Cat Designs said...

She is so cute! Such a sweet dress. Love the fabric:)

KT Doyle said...

So adorable. It's wonderful seeing your fabrics come to life Thea!

Kellie Collis said...

Now that is gorgeous! x

Sandrine said...

Perfect little model so cute and fabulous use of your fabric!

Michelle said...

Oh that is so cute! I need to get moving on my piece, but my overlockeer is in for a (major) overhaul at the moment and I can't work without it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails