Wednesday 24 March 2010

Another Great Shop


I don't think I could be any more excited. One of my all-time favourite Brisbane shops is now stocking Thea & Sami hand-printed homewares.

Abode & Bod has long been a local destination for beautiful gifts, home accessories, babywear and fashion. Look around. There is eye candy everywhere!

Are you surprised to learn that stylish owner Eleanor has an interior design background? I don't think so.

Products are even displayed by colour to help you find that perfect gift.


With so many temptations, it was impossible to leave the store yesterday without a little treat for moi. How great is this sticky note set by Poppies for Grace?

The Abode & Bod store doesn't have a website but you can find location details here.

I am still hoping to show you some new products this week. All photos taken by me :)

7 comments:

Kylie said...

Thanks for the shopping tip. We have only just moved to Brisbae and this is not far from me - off to check it out after Easter with a friend for coffee.

Thea said...

There are great coffee shops in that street!

Emma said...

That looks like an amazing shop - will definately have to visit next time I'm in Brisbane! I'm in Toowoomba, so not far away but for some reason we don't get to Brisbane as much as I'd like! I love how they colour co-ordinate the stock, it looks like heaven :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Wow, congratulations, gorgeous shop too!! Love Posie

Creative Arty Facts said...

Contratulations Thea! I just love the way the shop has been set up in colour themes. This is MY kind of shop!

the old boathouse said...

Oh I Love that shop..how exciting that they have found you, cheers Katherine

Exquisite Accessories said...

I love that shop great news Thea congrats Elaine :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails