Saturday 26 June 2010

New Blogger Page

Have you tried out Blogger's "Create new page" feature? It's a really useful tool and you can add up to 10 new pages such as an "About Me" page. I tried it out this morning to create a Friday Followers page and it was very easy to do.

You can now easily access and read about my previously featured blog followers. The link is in my side bar at the top of the page. I think that I have listed everybody but let me know if I've forgotten anyone.

To create your own additional pages:
Go to the "Posting" tab. You will see there, the new option "Edit Pages." Click on "Edit Pages" and you will see the button "New Page" and before creating your first page, there is a link "Create a Page"


Thanks to Nic of Yardage Design who let me know that our "Loads of Fishes" tea-towel was featured on the Bloesem blog yesterday. The tea towel is also available through Udessi and the photo is courtesy of them.

Speaking of tea-towels, we have 2 new designs coming next week that will coordinate with our fabric range. Now, I must get ready to visit the Finders Keepers markets.

11 comments:

Eileen said...

I just figured these out, too, this past week. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

the old boathouse said...

Hi the a, that is great info, I thought it would be much harder as I am very HTML challenged but I think I will have a go to....I so love your tea towels, they are so wonderful....I also meant to say on your last post how much I love your orange vases and we have a couple the same. I so want to go to finders keepers, but alas am working, hope you have fun, cheers katherine

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Congrats on the feature! I love the fish print!

Megan V said...

Ohh that tea towel is so cute!!! I love it and congratulations on being featured!

Exquisite Accessories said...

Thanks for the tips Thea, your a great help! :)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Oh cool! I'm going to have to play with that! Hope you had fun at Finders Keepers!

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Cute tea towel, so hard to find nice ones!

Yes the pages are great you really can build and personalise your own website with blogger - they're so sweet giving us all this for free! :-)

Shiloe @ Tar Paper Crane said...

Great post! I just put up the blogger pages this weekend and have been having a lot of fun with them. Love the fish tea towels too! Cute!

Little Jane St said...

Congrats on your mention Thea!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Beautiful teatowel! And so lovely to be featured on Bloesem, my favourite of the 'big' blogs. :)

Snooze said...

I always wondered how clever folks did that ... and now a clever folks told me! Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails