Friday 30 September 2011

Screen-Printing for Curtains

I want to say that I won't be screen-printing today after printing like a maniac all week but with a couple of new screens coming today, it may be hard to resist.

It was exciting printing the Iron Flowers linen fabric yesterday for my living room. I need to finish painting it next Monday but at least I won't have to do any sewing. The curtains and roman blinds will be made by Janneale, over at Miraje Home, one of our lovely customers.

Even more exciting, for me, was printing 30 metres of our Marguerite design (on Sage Green linen) for a home in country NSW. I can't tell you how honoured I feel that the owners chose our fabrics for their curtains over all the big brands out there. I will definitely share photos once I can.

Don't forget that the Studio Shop is open today (and tomorrow) so if you drop in, I will gladly have a break and a cuppa with you :)

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Those curtains will be amazing! That is gorgeous fabric! Have a great weekend! X

Leonie said...

ooooooooooh Thea, your fabrics are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails