Sunday 9 October 2011

Cushions and Photo Props

Did you have a nice weekend? I taught my last screen-printing workshop yesterday which now leaves me free to move on to other things. I've been busy with new product samples and taking photos.

Do you like my Arty cushions-on-chair shot? I had to use patternmaking cardboard as flooring since my studio neighbour cleared away a lot of junk for me and I do believe that my mop bucket was a victim in his culling. I couldn't clean the floor so out came the cardboard. Can you tell?

This is what the model chair looked liked before. Pretty ordinary really. It is one of three purchased with this table from the local op shop for a whopping total of $50.

More chair painting to continue this week. Meanwhile, some new cushions are now available for purchase directly from our on-line store including

the French Checks cushions shown here in Red & Navy prints on White Linen

and the Tentacality cushion in Blue Marine print on White Linen. The fabric will be available soon for those who like to make their own projects. I hope you like our new designs.

4 comments:

Tania said...

I think I like the 'Tentacality' name as much as the design. Brilliant!

Tiff said...

Those cushions look fab stacked up on your fresh white chair! great colours and designs! X

Jane said...

Oh Thea, it's all just fabulous! Loving how you prettied up the chairs. And the crispness and vibrancy of the cushion patterns is stunning. Well done. J x

yardage girl said...

These look great Thea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails