Sunday 30 October 2011

I'm at the Bazaar

Yes, I'm alive and well. I've just been too exhausted at the end of the day to share with you plus I forgot to bring my camera home with me on Friday.

Here are only a few shots of my Bowerbird Bazaar stand as many didn't turn out. It's been an amazing market and soooo busy! They had to shut the doors twice yesterday as full people capacity was reached.

I have sold out of so many things but still have plenty of goodies available for today so come on down Adelaide because everything is negotiable. I want to ship as little as possible back to Brissie. Must leave now so I'm at my stand before you are :)

6 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

If only I could come down and see all your fabulous prints in person. So glad to hear that all is going so well at the market. Your booth and products looks great. All the best!

Hot Fudge said...

How exciting Thea. May your shipment home be light and may you not be booked with Qantas.

Anna Bartlett said...

Looks lovely Thea. Hope you have had a chance to breathe and be impressed with your collection!

sue said...

hee hee - it was great to catch up with you on Saturday - the stall looked great and the Bazaar had a great energy to it! So glad Adelaidians have been smart enough to snap up your goodies!
x
sue

hannah madden printmaker said...

wish i was there :) your stand looks fab!

beachvintage.com said...

Oh wow thats great Thea. have fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails