Wednesday 16 November 2011

Kitchen Gifts Media

It's funny where our products turn up. This month, 2 magazines that I don't usually read, have featured our Fish napkins and Spoon & Whisk tea-towel as suggested kitchen gifts.

Hand-printed linen Loads of Fishes Napkins featured on page 43 of Australian Prevention Magazine (December) under "Presents for Food Lovers". I quite like the way they have photographed them.

Hand-printed linen Spoon & Whisk Tea Towel featured on Page 11 of Australian Homespun Magazine (Vol. 12 No. 11) under the "Red Hot" Window Shopping feature. Mmm, I don't like the layout as much in this one.

I have a spare copy of Homespun and it's full of sewing projects including the apron that you see on the cover. I will forward it to the first person who comments on this post saying that they would like it. Please ensure that I can contact you and that you reside in Australia.

Speaking of press, I found out that our story will appear in the January issue of Home Beautiful (see photo shoot here) out mid-December. Yes, it's been a very long time coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love it. I picked it up in the newsagents last week, but got hurried along by the Mr.

Thea said...

Hi Bea, thank you for leaving the comment and claiming the mag! I was beginning to think that nobody was reading my blog or maybe, like me, they just don't have time to actually craft.

Please email me your postal address and I will pop it in the mail for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails