Sunday 19 February 2012

Lilacs on Natural Linen

It's too glorious a day this morning in Brisbane to waste so we're off to the beach but first, I thought that I would let you know that our pretty Lilacs fabric is now screen-printed on natural linen and is available for purchase here.

Raspberry on Natural Linen is currently my favourite.

Ferny Green on Natural Linen

White on Natural Linen

and I've also added a Hello Yellow print to our white linen range. Don't forget that you can order swatches for all of our screen-printed fabrics (except for sale items) from the drop down menus on each page.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

The white on natural linen is my fav but they are all so pretty!

Tiff said...

Those prints look brilliant! I love the white on the linen. Beautiful, Thea! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails