Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! We're are a day behind here in San Francisco where Voyt and I are having our first proper holiday in years.  

We'll both be celebrating our birthdays while we are here which means a lot to us as doctors had predicted that Voyt wouldn't survive 2012 but he's very much alive and kicking Liver Cancer in the butt!

I just love the neighbourhood we are staying in. So friendly. This morning, we strolled along our quiet street to get groceries. It's a gorgeous day even if it's a little chilly.

This is the Art Bistro which is a favourite coffee shop in the Richmond neighbourhood. We enjoyed a free breakfast this morning and will be every day that we are here since the owners are renting us the apartment we are staying in. So generous!

Is there anything more American than pie? My breakfast pumpkin pie was delicious and I skipped the whipped cream to save on calories :)

The amazing Apple Pie that my husband devoured AFTER he had a huge breakfast.

In case you're wondering, our Studio Shop is closed until January 16th but our on-line store will remain open with orders being mailed out weekly. Some clearance items are on sale until sold-out.

1 comment:

Le said...

well happiest days to you both !! I have missed reading you the last wee while .. life overtook !! I am so happy for you both. I must say just a wee bit jealous too - what a great summer escape !! Travel safe best le xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails