Friday 1 July 2011

More Art for Charity

The very generous and talented Sarah Woods has done it again. Created beautiful art in the name of charity that is.

This time the funds raised are going towards raising awareness and assisting a very special woman in Cambodia, Somay Mam, free and rehabilitate young girls from the sex trade and trafficking. No girl should lose their childhood in this terrible way.

To find out more and how to help, please visit Sarah's blog: Squeezed Daily.

Just a reminder that the Studio Shop will be closed tomorrow and the following Saturday. I will be reporting from Toowoomba next week during my Upholstery Class.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Have fun at the upholstery course Thea, should be interesting. Can't wait to see what you create. I am off to visit Sarah, love the paining. ;-)

Naturally Carol said...

Your upholstery course will really add a useful string to your bow! Sarah paints beautifully.

Raine and Sage said...

Great painting and cause.
I can't wait to hear ALL about your upholstery course. I wish I was going to. Alas school holidays and house reno for me.

Tracey said...

I hope your upholstery course is lots of fun and gives you lots of wonderful inspiration. xx

PS. Sarah Woods is a generous spirit.

Kellie Collis said...

How lovely! Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

I would love to hear about the course! Have fun. Letitia xx

Jaz Higgins said...

Such a beautiful painting for a fabulous cause. I hope it fetches a pretty penny! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails