Thursday 13 December 2007

Colours for Sale!


So today I was organising what fabrics I need (not necessarily want) to get rid of. I couldn't believe how much I have accumulated. I love these photos with the colourful collage of fabrics. The top photo is all quality linens and linen/cotton which are fabulous for printing with the water-based inks that I use.

The bottom photo is a collection of wonderful vintage fabrics that I have collected over time and many of them have come with me from North America. Reluctantly, I am decluttering to make room for the new. I can't wait to have all the new screens and fabrics ready for screen-printing our new collection.

All of these goodies will on sale on Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th of December in the Thea & Sami Studio.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails