Wednesday 12 August 2009

Good Enough To Eat

 

Yummy! I love licorice candy and I love hand-felted jewellery so you can only imagine how much I am loving this stunning necklace from American artist, Danielle Gori-Montanelli.




Danielle was a metalsmith in a previous life but after havinging two children, she decided to get away from the dangerous materials involved in metal work. Luckily for us, she discovered and began working exclusively in felt.



To see more of or to purchase any of her amazing pieces, please visit her website. Other work includes hand-felted brooches and stitched paintings.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Danielle's work is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for featuring this very talented artist.

Anonymous said...

Very creative. I love how every person has a unique view...

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog and say hi. I just put up a post from the San Francisco Gift Show where my Pillows were featured.
Have a great day,
Aimee

Unknown said...

They are really special. Never seen anything like it.

Little Jane St said...

These designs are stunning!

Unknown said...

Such amazing work! Thanks for sharing x

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

OMG. Her stuff is amazing. Thanks for the link.

Related Posts with Thumbnails