This was our backyard view. I am finding it difficult to switch back into work mode now. However, I do promise to show you new fabric designs by the end of this week. They will be screen-printed next week. We are awaiting new coloured, organic base fabrics as new designs will be printed and available as eco-fashion fabrics too.
Today is my birthday and my sweet girl Elessa treated me to high tea at High Societea in Clayfield. It is one of our favourite places in Brisbane and ideal for special girlie meet-ups. Of course it was perfect.
I'm not sure what the deal is with my lah-de-dah pose but it could that I am older now (I am in my forties, after all). I have noticed that the following now apply:
- I need reading glasses
- I can't remember where I have put things
- Weight no longer "falls off" like it used to
- Hair dyeing is no longer an option but a necessity
- I prefer to stay home in the evenings unless I plan ahead and have a nanna nap
- Shoes are chosen for style only after comfort needs are met
- As above for lingerie and underwear
- I don't like lying in the hot sun anymore.