Saturday 8 January 2011

French Stripes

Calling all Francophiles and linen lovers, I have something to show you that I hope you will like. These are my samples of our new fabric design "French Stripes". Please let me know what you think?

We pinned out a piece of each of our new linen fabrics and tested the new screen. I'm not ashamed to say that I was very excited after I lifted up the screen to reveal the above colourways.

We will be printing yardage of these babies on Monday and then listing the fabric for sale on the website. I see cushions and lampshades!

Speaking of lampshades, I apologise that I am taking so long to list lampshades but I don't like to promote products unless I am sure that we can produce them. The lampshade maker whose services I was using is unable to deal with wholesale quantities. Thus, we will be trying out another manufacturer next week. I will keep you posted.

9 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Oh YES!!
Love them...
WELL DONE

Unknown said...

Oh! I love it! Will need to pop by when it's listed in the shop. How can I resist French stripes? Grey is my favourite:) with purple(?) next but very close!

Anonymous said...

they look gorgeous x

Leonie said...

Fabulous!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

I love them! They are beautiful!

I am picturing lovely Frenchy dishcloths...hmmmm!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I love stripes so I am loving these new designs! Yes, cushions and shades. I'm seeing table runners and tea towels as well. My favorite is the blue.

Tina said...

Thea, I LOVE the French Stripes...love,love,love!! ~ Tina xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh oh oh, they are gorgeous. Don't forget the divine decor like door stoppers, draught stoppers & a good old beautiful laundry bag in those French Laundry Stripes, oh la la. But yes, i can seat cushions & a bagette too, love Posie

Anonymous said...

love all things with stripes and love this collection - especially the grey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails