Tuesday 1 March 2011

New Floral Tea Towels

I hope you like our new Iron Flowers tea-towels. The print looks so fresh on the white linen.

The tea-towels are now available to purchase in your choice of Blue Heaven on White, Black on White or Creme on Natural.

Would you like to see any of these colourways printed as yardage on the hemp/organic cotton? We have already had one request for a red print so will try that out next week when our new studio is ready (fingers crossed) for action. I have quite the working bee scheduled for Friday.

Currently, Iron Flowers are available screen-printed on our linen fabrics.

Today, I'm taking a break from studio and computer so the man and I are taking a little day trip to the countryside to visit one of our favourite shops and customers. Will share more tomorrow. Enjoy this hot Autumn's day!

1 comment:

Tiffany Riedel said...

I love blue floral tea towel, very pretty! Tiffany x

Related Posts with Thumbnails