Saturday 16 October 2010

Floral Natural Flax

I know that I have been lagging in my website updates so in a bid to catch up, I have just added our Marguerite design, now printed on beautiful natural flax and linens, to the on-line shop.

This is still our most popular design after 2 years. The Creme/Flax (Provincial) linen combination is a new classic.

It is the same fabric that I used for our dining chair covers and as these European linens are pre-washed and pre-shrunk by the manufacturer, they are machine-washable.

Also available in Cottage Blue on Natural (Petersburg) Linen.

Or in Red on Natural Flax.

We have new table runners in these fabrics available through our stockist and coming soon to our website.

For now, you can order Marguerite table runners on sale - these are made from our discontinued linen and are VERY limited stock.

I have extended my blog giveaway to Tuesday and will be drawing on Wednesday as I am still hoping to send out my monthly newsletter tonight. I am flying to Melbourne at 6.00 am (weather permitting) so will have more news upon my return on Monday.

Have a great weekend and keep dry Queenslanders!

7 comments:

nadine paduart said...

vraiment smart!

Kasia said...

Hi thea! Beautifu fabric! Good luck here in melbourne! Pack lots of warm clothes! Xxx kasia

www.ANISEConsulting.com said...

Yes feeling very wet - amazing what you can do with your furniture - you are so creative

NATURAL MODERN INTERIORS said...

Thea I really like these prints, great work. I am sitting on a chair right now that needs recovering. We need to set up that visit soon.... Lisa

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Love this pattern, so gorgeous!! Love Posie

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I think the floral natural flax is my favorite. But then again all your fabrics are just so beautiful it is really hard to chose!

Davia said...

The red is definately my favorite. But then I am mad about colour. (Some may say crazy). Thesee look great, I think the natural flax is a wonderful base for your print design.

Related Posts with Thumbnails