Thursday 6 October 2011

Natural White

Where has the week gone? I've been so busy that I haven't had the time or energy to be here. The living room is not done yet so I will have to finish it next Project Monday.

On a positive note, I did return home to this vast improvement yesterday and I'm SO grateful that we are paying others to paint the exterior boards that need to be brush painted. However, I'm not grateful for the extra early mornings. Never mind, they should be finished today.

The blue entrance door looks much better against the white wall, doesn't it? The colour is Dulux Natural White.

But where does it end? We can't afford to pay the painters to do any more at this stage and the more we paint, the uglier the unpainted bits appear.

The priority will be to paint the deck floors next. Probably me, that is. The man's leg is not better due to other serious health problems that have been revealed but that's another story. Keeping busy is my way of coping.


Speaking of natural white, what do you think of the new Tentacality design printed in white on natural linen? I really like it and photographed sideways.

We will print more colourways today so I can get it all on the website asap.

4 comments:

brismod said...

Looks fantastic Thea. The exterior painting and the new design!
And don't I know what you mean about how the unpainted bits look dreadful against the painted bits. Welcome to our world!
Hope hubby's health improves. xx

Tiffany Riedel said...

Thea, your new varanda looks fantastic! I love your blue door too, great job x

Christy Franklin said...

The neutral shade looks LOVER-LY!!!

petals and vintage said...

That looks much better and so much brighter Thea. Love it.

Hoping young Voyt is doing okay. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails