Thursday 20 January 2011

The Countdown is On

Tick Tock... time is flying but after a productive day of screen-printing new fabrics today, we're back on track for our Life Instyle Sydney trade show - now only 4 weeks away! It's amazing how much you can get done when you're headache free!

How fabulous is Red Revival's Doily Clock created by the talented Emma Gascoyne? You can see it at the Thea & Sami stand as we will be representing and showcasing new Red Revival designs as well as our own.

I love Life Instyle's campaign for this show. If you want to have a behind-the-scenes peek of this photo shoot, you can do so here.

If you plan to attend Life Instyle, you will need to register as a buyer. Don't forget to visit the Thea & Sami stand - you will find Emma and Thea (moi) at Stand 78. No cold and windy dungeons this time and we booked a nice hotel within walking distance so that we wouldn't have to rely on cabs or public transport.

I just hope that the man is out of hospital in time to look after the baby.
Will we see you at the show?

12 comments:

sean the prawn said...

Wow, great for you to be at the In Style trade show, I've heard great things about it.

Tracey said...

How exciting! I wish I could be there, but I'm sure the good people of Sydney will be out in force.

I'm glad to hear the headache has gone away and given you some peace.

Unknown said...

Belated birthday greetings!! I hope things are going much better for your now!
I think your headache has leapt accross town to me :-(
Cheers, Karen

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

You'll certainly be seeing me there :)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

PS - so glad to hear (read?) you sounding much more chipper!

Makeminemidcentury said...

Brilliant! Good luck at the Trade Show ... you're sounding better!

Every day as it comes!

Unknown said...

Thea, I've registered, so I'll come and visit you...T

Nothing worse that a full on headache. I suffer from migraines so I know where you are coming from. Glad you are feeling better.

Thea said...

HI Terese, migraines do suck but I look forward to meeting you finally! x

Claudia Lane said...

Hi Thea! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and for your lovely comment. Also wanted to thank you for including "wish u were here" on your blog list - I'm so thrilled!
Wish u a great w/end :))
Claudia
xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Thea. Glad to hear your back on track. Wish I was in Sydney to see your goodies!
Thanks for your email too.
All the best!
Megs x

Exquisite Accessories said...

Thats great Thea so glad the headache has gone, wishing you a great show x

Sandrine said...

Wishing you the very best wih Emma at the trade show.I hope Voyt is getting better i the mean time.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails